Thursday 28 August 2008

Thank you!

WOW!! the response to the DT call has been amaaaaazing!! You are all so talented and I'm so grateful to each and every one of you for working so hard submitting your work. I wish all of you could be DT members ;)
I have the hard task of choosing whose name will be on the sidebar over there >>>>>>>>>>
To make it easier to choose my 3 kids are going to help, they have been so impressed by what they have seen so far.

The deadline for submitting your photos has been extended to 10am (GMT) tomorrow (Friday)
There will be no further extensions, sorry, but I need time to visit and make my final descision, I then need to email the DT and arrange them to see the sketches so that they can get to work.
Any requests/submissions after 10am tomorrow will automatically be void for the DT but I will of course visit your blog to see what you have done, sorry if that sounds harsh but I hope you understand.
Thank you and good luck everyone!

Jo xx

6 comments:

  1. Ooooo I'm chomping on my nails here.... Good Luck EvErYoNe!!!
    Hugs
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,

    I just want to let you know that I am away for this weekend. Hope that does not interfere you in your decision.

    Hugs Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow how exciting. ty for giving us this chance.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Jo, thanks for doing this and good luck everyone!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment :o) must be lots of work to visiting every blog! Good luck with your decision!

    And to everyone else, good luck to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish everyone good luck too.

    I´m a little bit nervous :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!